Things You Should Know About Breast Diseases
Commonly, breast diseases includes illnesses such as hyperplasia. Among the breast diseases, the most common ones are breast pain and hyperplasia of mammary glands. The tumor includes benign tumor and malignant tumor, which, according to different tissues, includes breast cancer and breast sarcoma . Therefore, we should pay attention to diseases in this kind to protect our lives.
What Is Breast Disease?
- Common Breast Diseases
The first one is hyperplasia of mammary glands. It is a common disease, including breast pain and hyperplasia of mammary glands.The tumor includes benign tumor and malignant tumor, which, according to different tissues, includes breast cancer and breast sarcoma . Inflammatory diseases involves specific and non-specific inflammation, including breast tuberculosis,mammitis, cellular mammitis and so on.
- Congenital Breast Disease
It includes congenital nipple retraction,hyperthelia and so on.
- Factors Related To Breast Disease
It may involves acute mastitis, tuberculosis , granulomatosis,plasma cell mastitis. These diseases may happen with fever,chill, breast tubercle, mammary swelling, pain, secreta and so on. Breast is a kind of benign tumor of breast. The disease may triggered by factors such as plasma cell mastitis, breast cystic hyperplasia, environmental radiation and inheritance. However, there are still reasons unknown for breast disease.
How To Prevent Breast Disease?
- To protect breast, do not wear over-tight bra to keep the blood-supply unobstructed.
- Keep warm and defend cold, take more clothes when it gets cold.
- Do more sports exercises to invigorate health. Quit smoking and alcohol, avoid passive smoking.
- Do not inappropriately take the dietary supplements.
Diet To Prevent Breast Diseases
Advice On Diet
- Have more food and drinks rich in protein, including lean meat,egg white, milk.
- Eat more vegetables and fruits rich in vitamin, including broccoli,tomato,orange, to keep it smooth in relaxing the bowels
- Do not have stimulating food that are raw, cold, acrid and greasy. Do not have hormone foods,or smoke, drink alcohol.